Current News (world wide)
- Innovation & Tech Today VR Article on VR Emergency Revolution at BSU VR lab.
- High School visit to VR lab on November 16, 20018.(pics in facebook VR lab Group)
- ROTC visit to VR Lab. on November 3, 20018.(pics in facebook VR lab Group)
- Four papers from Bowie State University doctoral students were presented at the 27th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE 2018), New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, October 8-10, 2018.
- One paper from two doctoral students (Sri Teja Bodempudi and James Stigall) won Best Paper Award Finalist at 27th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE 2018) in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA on October 8-10, 2018. The paper was
- Stigall, J., Bodempudi, S.T., Sharma, S, Scribner, D., Grynovicki, J., Grazaitis, P., "Building Evacuation using Microsoft HoloLens", Proceedings of 27th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE 2018), New Orleans, Louisiana, pp. 20-25, USA, October 8-10, 2018.
Sarika Rajeev defended her doctoral dissertation titled "Game theme based instructional module based on usability and likability" in October, 2018. Third student from our VR Lab group.
- You tube Videos for
- VR lab visit by Maj. Gen. Cedric T. Wins , US Army Corporate General, Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM), June 5th 2018.
- High School Summer Camp for boys and girls 2018 Pics at VR Lab (June 28, 2018)
- Dr. Sharma wins 2018 USM Board of Regents Faculty Award for Excellence in Research, 20th April 2018.
- April 10, 2018: 2 Students participated in 11th Annual Grant Expo and Research day, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP), Bowie State University, [ 1 student won first Prize]
- Award Ceremony pictures for VR lab exhibitors for representing BSU at USA Science Festival for STEM,Washington DC on April 7 & 8, 2018.
- VR Booth at Patriots Technology Summit at Bowie State University, May 12th 2018.
- VR Lab Booth at USA Science Festival for STEM at Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington DC on April 7 & 8, 2018.
- Summer Camp 2017 Pics at VR Lab
- IEEE Spectrum Magazine reflecting our work at BSU VR lab on using 3-D evacuation simulations for the Oculus Rift of airplanes, subways, and campus buildings, several of which relied on fuzzy logic.
- Go carting by VR Lab students working as Research Assistants in Summer 2016.
- VR lab Corner Cave Photoshoot pics 
- VR Lab Booth at 19th Annual Youth Summit on Technology, Bowie State Univetrsity, Bowie, MD, April 30, 2016. [Pic1, Pic2, Pic3]
- VR Lab Booth at USA Science Festival for STEMat Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington DC on on April 16 & 17, 2016.[pics], facebook
- VR Booth at 18th Annual Youth Summit on Technology, Bowie State University, May 9, 2015.
- VR Booth at Bowie State University Day in Annapolis , Location: Miller Senate Office Building -- President’s Conference Center West, 11 Bladen Street, Annapolis, MD - March 3, 2015.
- Virtual Reality Laboratory booth at the International Festival at Largo Town Center, Largo, MD on July 12-13th, 2014.
- VR Lab Booth at USA Science Festival for STEM at Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington DC on April 26 & 27, 2014. [ Pics 1, Pics 2, Video 1, Video 2, Video 3]
- VR lab Photoshoot pics
- Our Virtual Reality Booth at USA Science & Engineering Festival at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C on April 27-29, 2012 (PICS1) and PICS2
- Group Presentations at VR Lab at BSU
- 31 Oct 2013: Ender’s Game is Already a Reality for the U.S. Military
- Virtual Reality identified by NAE as one of the 14 grand challenges in the 21st century
- Trying Out Canon’s Mixed-Reality Tech: Meant for design work, it goes well beyond consumer-oriented augmented reality
- Androids for humans
- Evacuating 70,000 Sports
Summer 2018 Semester
Nightclub disaster Survey
Fall 2018 Semester
Post-Survey of Game theme based Instructional module [ Sarika]
Fall 2017 Semester
User survey for the Stacks and Queues Training Module
User survey for the OOPS Training Module
Summer 2017 Semester
Summer Camp 2017 Pics at VR Lab
Binary Tree Educational Module
Spring 2017 Semester
Immersive Tele robotics using the Oculus and Data Glove
Fall 2015 Semester
Mobile Health App for increasing work productivity
Spring 2015 Semester
Game Theme Based Module
COSC 112 Survey
COSC 112: Duck Game
COSC 112: Array Game
COSC 112: OOPS Game
Links for surveys
IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology
IEEE Virtual Reality
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation
ASME Symposium on Virtual Environments for Manufacturing
WorldComp, International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and
IJVR, International Journal of Virtual Reality
Usefull links for 3D models
Usefull links for Crowd Animation
VR LABORATORY (C) 2007-2013, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED